PM Kisan e-KYC: Between February 2024 and March 2024, the 16th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) scheme is expected to be distributed. To be eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana benefits, the candidate has to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process with PM Kisan. All the information you need for PM Kisan KYC is provided here. If you are a farmer and have not availed of the Prime Minister Kisan Yojana yet, you need to register immediately to avail of this scheme. You can check all latest updates through the official website of Pradhan Manthri Kisan Yojana, “https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/”.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, an amount of 6000 Indian Rupees is paid every four months. The main objective of the implementation of this scheme is to provide subsidies to low-income farmers, enabling them to purchase food and seeds. As part of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, ₹6,000 is deposited into your bank account every four months. Since the government has made e-KYC mandatory for all participants in the PM-Kisan Yojana, any problems you face with it could be the reason why you can’t get the PM-Kisan salary. The problems can be solved using some steps which we will mention it in this article in the later part.
If you still find the problem, then you can contact the PM Kisan helpline number at 155261 or toll-free number 011-24300606. The main reason for not receiving the 16th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana was non-compliance with e-KYC requirements, which the government has made mandatory for all participants in the PM Kisan Yojana. An incomplete E-KYC can prevent installment distribution. Participants are advised to use the official PM Kisan website to confirm their inclusion of beneficiaries and ensure e-KYC compliance to address this issue. Below is the overview table that will give you a brief understanding of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana’s e-KYC issues and the status of the beneficiaries.
Table of Content
PM Kisan e-KYC – Overview
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)
|Scheme Established Year
|Every 4 months
|Scheme Initiated By
|PM Narendra Modi
|KYC Last Date
|31st March 2024
|Updates and Inquiries
|Visit PM Kisan’s Official Website
As we have mentioned in the above table, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was implemented by the Prime Minister of India, Shri. Narendra Modi, in 2019. The 16th installment of the scheme is ongoing, and the e-KYC must be completed on or before March 31, 2024. For any queries related to KYC or the scheme, you can contact the authorities of PM Kisan Yojana at the numbers we have already provided above.
PM KISAN 16th Installment Release Check Now
PM KISAN SAMAN NIDHI Beneficiary STATUS CHECK NOW
PM Kisan e-KYC – Beneficiary Status
To avail the 16th payment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, if the money is not yet in your bank account, you have to complete the PM Kisan Status KYC. In this article below, you will learn how to check the beneficiary status of the payment for the 16th installment in detail.
PM Kisan e-KYC – Check Beneficiary Status
Following are the steps that you must know to check and follow the beneficiary status of the 16th installment of the Pradhan Manthri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan):
- First of all, open any internet browser and visit the official website of PM Kisan.https://exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx
- Then, you need to locate the page for “beneficiary status,” which is shown on the homepage of the website.
- After that, you need to click on the “Get Data” button to submit all the details that you know.
- Finally, you can view the status of all the beneficiaries with the payment details that are clearly displayed on your screen.
So, these are the steps that you need to know for checking the beneficiary status, and if you find any difficulties, you can contact the concerned person of the yojana to know more.
PM Kisan e-KYC Update Methods
If you have any difficulties with e-KYC, it could be the reason for not getting the PM Kisan installment, as the government has decided to make it mandatory for all PM Kisan Yojana customers. You can follow the following steps to fix this problem:
- First of all, you need to open any internet browser and visit the official website of PM-Kisan.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find an option for e-KYC in the previous section.
- You have to click on this option to proceed further.
- Now, a page will open, and here, you need to enter your bank details along with the Aadhar number.
- After that, a captcha code needs to be entered before proceeding ahead.
- Now, you need to click on the “Next” button on that page itself.
- Now, you are required to enter your personal details, like your mobile number, and you will receive an OTP for entering.
- Finally, you can click on the “Update” button to update your e-KYC and make sure the details you mentioned are valid.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana (PM-Kisan) e-KYC can be completed in this manner. The KYC process can be completed independently, from the comfort of your own home, through online channels. The payment will then be credited to your account effortlessly. The 16th installment will not be credited to your account until PM Kisan KYC is updated, which is required. Failure to update your e-KYC will prevent you from taking advantage of this yojana or scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions – PM Kisan e-KYC
The last date to update e-KYC for the PM-Kisan scheme is March 31, 2024.
If you have any queries related to PM-Kisan Yojana, you need to dial the helpline number 155261 and the toll-free number 011-24300606.
The DBT Transfer has Been Started on 21 January and Will Be credited Soon if Ekyc done.