Opinion Poll Lok Sabha Election 2024: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is expected to win the Lok Sabha Election 2024. The BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) is strong enough to win next year’s election. This election win will make the current Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, rule again for another five years. The BJP will win by big margins, and the opposition parties will try hard to win. Still, BJP will surely win as per the majority of votes counted from the election centers after the election, which will be conducted next year. According to the reports and opinion polls, we can confirm that the NDA will win the Lok Sabha Election 2024.
Table of Content
- 1 Lok Sabha Election 2024
- 2 Lok Sabha Election 2024 Opinion Poll Overview
- 3 Who is Winning in Lok Sabha Election 2024
- 4 Lok Sabha Election Dates 2024
- 5 Lok Sabha Election 2024 New Party Introduction
- 6 Lok Sabha Election 2024 Winning Percentage
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for Voting in Lok Sabha Election 2024.
- 8 Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Party Overview
- 9 Indian National Congress (INC) Party Overview
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions: Lok Sabha Election 2024
Lok Sabha Election 2024
Narendra Modi will become Prime Minister for the third consecutive time, and people and party members are waiting for the results and for Modiji to become Prime Minister for another five years. As per some reports, the NDA will win between 285 and 325 Lok Sabha seats in the 543-member Lower House. The Congress-led United Progressive Alliance (UPA) will be standing for the second position in the upcoming Lok Sabha Election. UPA will get around 149 seats from the previous Lok Sabha Election in 2019. Also, votes may favor the UPA in some states, like West Bengal. This article will discuss the Opinion poll for the Lok Sabha Election 2024 and who will win it.
During the election procedure and the Election campaign, there will be a tough fight between the two major parties in the country. The upcoming Lok Sabha election dates have yet to be announced. Once the dates are announced, people can get ready and vote for their candidates. Every individual who is at least 18 years old is required to vote compulsorily. The election will be conducted in every district and several election centers, including school premises. Below is an overview table that will give you a better idea of the Lok Sabha Election 2024 and the opinion polls for this election.
Lok Sabha Election 2024 Opinion Poll Overview
|Event||Lok Sabha Election|
|Election Date (Expected)||First Half of 2024|
|Political Parties||BJP-led NDA, Congress-led UPA, and Others|
|Winning Party (Expected)||BJP-led NDA|
|Prime Minister Candidate||Shri. Narendra Modi|
|Tenure of PM Candidate||5 years|
|Winning Seats (Expected)||285-325 seats|
|Lower House (Members)||543|
|Previous Election Winners (2019)||NDA|
|Previous Election Winners (2014)||NDA|
|Minimum Age to Vote||18 years|
The Opinion Poll regarding the Lok Sabha Election 2024 has been released on several news channels and related websites. As we have mentioned earlier, the winning chances of NDA are very high, and some reports have already stated that. If you want to know any updates related to the Lok Sabha Elections 2024, you can watch news channels or even check them on news websites.
Child Tax Credit 2023 $2,000
Who is Winning in Lok Sabha Election 2024
Per our explanation in this article, the BJP-led NDA will win, and it is confirmed that Shri. Narendra Modi will be the Prime Minister for another five years after winning the previous two elections. He has been the PM since 2014, i.e., for the past ten years, and he may continue his tenure until 2029. The political parties have already started the preparations for the upcoming elections.
Lok Sabha Election Dates 2024
There are currently no tentative dates for the upcoming Lok Sabha Election 2024. But, according to some reports, the expected dates for the election would be anytime between January and June 2024, i.e., the first half of the year. People around the country are excited to vote for their candidates and know the results as soon as possible. Once the official dates for the Lok Sabha Election 2024 are released, we will update you as early as possible.
Lok Sabha Election 2024 New Party Introduction
A new political party has recently formed and will be the favorite for the upcoming Lok Sabha Election 2024. This party, named “INDIA,” was formed for the people of this country with a vision that everyone in this country has the potential to succeed, and their main aim is to reduce poverty, hunger, and discrimination. This is a party of the people, for the people, and by the people. The concept was taken from the former US President Abraham Lincoln. The chances for this party to win in the upcoming election may be less, but this party will grow and may gain enough popularity and win shortly.
Lok Sabha Election 2024 Winning Percentage
It is impossible to predict the winning percentage of the political parties because the Lok Sabha elections for the next year are yet to happen. NDA is predicted to win by huge margins, followed by UPA and other political parties. Once the counting of the votes is over, you can get a clear idea of who wins by how many margins and much more.
Eligibility Criteria for Voting in Lok Sabha Election 2024.
For voting, you must be eligible from the following criteria that are mentioned in the pointers below:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years to vote
- Candidates must have ID cards like Aadhaar Cards for voting.
So, these are criteria that you should follow before casting your votes in the polling centers.
India vs Pakistan Ticket Booking 15 October
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Party Overview
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is one of the major political parties in India. Here’s an overview of the party:
- Formation and Ideology: The BJP was founded in 1980 as the political wing of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a Hindu nationalist organization. The party’s ideology is based on the concept of “Hindutva,” which seeks to promote Hinduism’s cultural, social, and political dominance in India. However, the party claims to be a party for all Indians and not just for Hindus.
- Political Position: The BJP is generally considered a right-wing party in India’s political spectrum. It advocates for a strong and unified India, economic reforms, and a nationalist agenda.
- Performance: The BJP has experienced significant growth and success. It formed a government for the first time at the national level in 1998, and since then, it has been a dominant force in Indian politics. The party won a historic mandate in the 2014 Lok Sabha election, securing a majority independently, and retained power in the 2019 Lok Sabha election.
- Key Leaders: The BJP has had several prominent leaders who have shaped its political trajectory. Some key leaders include Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who served as the Prime Minister of India, and L.K. Advani, one of the party’s senior leaders. Narendra Modi has been a significant figure within the BJP and has served as the Prime Minister of India since 2014.
- Major Policies: The BJP government has focused on various policy initiatives, including the promotion of economic growth, the implementation of social welfare schemes such as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Ayushman Bharat, and Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, and initiatives related to infrastructure development, foreign policy, and digital governance.
- Criticisms and Controversies: The BJP has faced criticism from its opponents, who accuse it of pursuing a divisive agenda and promoting majoritarianism. The party’s handling of certain issues, including religious tensions and freedom of speech, has been controversial.
Indian National Congress (INC) Party Overview
The Indian National Congress, commonly known as the Congress Party, is one of the major political parties in India. Here’s an overview of the party:
- Formation and History: The Indian National Congress was founded in 1885 during British colonial rule in India. It was pivotal in the country’s independence movement, leading several non-violent civil disobedience movements against British rule. Many prominent leaders of the Indian independence struggle were associated with the Congress, including Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, and Subhas Chandra Bose.
- Ideology and Political Position: The Congress party has traditionally espoused a center-left ideology, emphasizing secularism, socialism, and social justice. It advocates for a mixed economy, emphasizing welfare policies and support for marginalized communities. Over the years, the party’s ideology has evolved to adapt to changing political dynamics.
- Performance: The Congress party was the dominant political force in India after independence and held power at the national level for several decades. It formed the central government for most of India’s early post-independence years. However, the party has faced challenges and fluctuations in its electoral performance in recent decades.
- Key Leaders: The Congress party has been led by several prominent leaders throughout history. Some key figures include Jawaharlal Nehru, who became India’s first Prime Minister, his daughter Indira Gandhi, who served as Prime Minister during various terms; and her son Rajiv Gandhi. Other important leaders have also significantly shaped the party’s policies and vision.
- Major Policies: The Congress party has been associated with various policy initiatives, including expanding public sector industries, land reforms, and social welfare programs. It has supported policies for poverty alleviation, education, healthcare, and employment generation.
- Criticisms and Challenges: The Congress party has faced criticism from its opponents on various fronts, including governance issues, corruption allegations, and policy decisions. Like any political party, it has also encountered internal challenges and factionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions: Lok Sabha Election 2024
The Lok Sabha Election 2024 is expected to occur in the first half of 2024.
The minimum age to vote is 18 years.
As per the opinion, the BJP-led NDA will win the Lok Sabha Election 2024.