IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023::-To fill the Common Recruitment Processor Clerk XIII openings, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will hold a recruitment drive in 2023. Candidates will be chosen through an online preliminary test and a main exam, as detailed in the IBPS Recruitment 2023 official Release. There is a total of 4000+ Vacancies which will be filled through this recruitment Drive. It is an All India Recruitment which will be carried out to Fill the Vacant Position of Junior Clerk in Various Nationalised Banks.
Exam information will be communicated through call letters. Candidates for IBPS recruitment 2023 must have either a bachelor’s degree from an Indian university on the government’s approved list of institutions or an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Indian government. The official announcement for IBPS Recruitment 2023 specifies a minimum age of 20 and a maximum age of 28.
Table of Content
- 1 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- 2 Ibps.in Clerk Recruitment 2023
- 3 IBPS Clerk 2023 Exam Date Out
- 4 IBPS Clerk 2023 Eligibility
- 5 IBPS Clerk 2023 Documents Required
- 6 IBPS Clerk Application Fees 2023
- 7 How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2023 Vacancy Online?
- 8 IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023
- 9 IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023: Key Points
- 10 FAQ IBPS Recruitment 2023::-
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
The IBPS Clerk Exam is an annual written examination used by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to fill clerical positions at various banks across India. Before beginning the IBPS Clerk Eligibility online application form in 2023, interested parties should ensure they meet all prerequisite eligibility conditions.
Age, educational requirements, and nationality are all part of the IBPS Clerk qualifying criteria. Candidates age must be between 20 and 28 to take the IBPS clerk test. The IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria are listed below for interested parties’ perusal. The CBT Exams will be held in August 2023.
Ibps.in Clerk Recruitment 2023
|Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Exam Name||IBPS Clerk|
|Application Start Date||01-07-23|
|Application Last Date||21-07-23|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023||TBA|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||26th, 27th August, 02nd September 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card||TBA|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||07th October 2023|
IBPS Clerk 2023 Exam Date Out
IBPS has issued the IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2023 and the IBPS Calendar 2023. The preliminary exams for IBPS Clerk 2023 will be held on August 26, 27, and 2, while the main exam will be on October 7, 2023.
Jio Bharat V2 4G Phone Price(at only 999)
IBPS Clerk 2023 Eligibility
The applicant must meet the following requirements to be considered for the position during the IBPS Clerk Recruitment process.
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Suppose you wish to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023. In that case, you need a Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) from a University approved by the Government of India or an equivalent qualification approved by the Central Government.
- Candidates enrolling online for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2023 must provide proof of graduation (in the form of a valid Mark-sheet/Degree Certificate) and the percentage of marks earned.
- Possessing a Certificate, Diploma, or Degree in Computer Operations/Language or having studied Computer/Information Technology as a topic in High School, College, or Institute is required for this position.
- Job applicants should have native or near-native proficiency in the Official Language of the State or UT in which they apply.
- Veterans who did not meet the abovementioned requirements for the civil service test should be enrolled in regular high school. Veterans with at least 15 years of service and a Special Certificate of Education from the Army or its naval or air force equivalents are eligible.
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2023)
Following the terms of the recruiting campaign, the minimum age is
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
The maximum age reduction for each group is listed below.
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years|
|(8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS,|
|38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IBPS Clerk 2023 Documents Required
When submitting the IBPS Clerk Application Form, the applicants must include a passport-sized photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten statement. Please note that your application will be rejected if you do not upload your document in the specified dimensions and size.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
IBPS Clerk Application Fees 2023
Below is the online application cost indicated in the IBPS Clerk 2023 Notification. The following schedule details the Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payable (Online payment) dates and amounts.
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2023 Vacancy Online?
Detailed instructions on how to complete the application for the IBPS Clerk 2023 test are provided below.
- Follow this URL www.ibpsonline.ibps.in to be taken to the IBPS application page for Clerk Registration.
- To begin a new registration, use the “Click here” link.
- To register for this test, you must now provide some personal data. Once your registration is complete, the system will assign you a provisional registration number and a password.
- Please read the instructions carefully before starting the IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2023 form. If the information you entered in each field is correct, click the “Save and Next” button. After you hit “FINAL SUBMIT,” you can’t make any further edits.
- After that, you must scan and submit your photo, signature, and Hand Written Declaration.
- Please specify the state in which you would want to apply. Once the application form has been submitted, no further modifications to this selection will be considered.
- Pay the bill online, finally. Keep a copy of your online application for the IBPS Clerk position and the electronic receipt for your records. Credit cards, debit cards, and Internet banking were all acceptable payment methods.
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023
Candidates taking the IBPS Clerk Exam must submit a handwritten declaration in their own handwriting, which must be written entirely in English. All content should be typed in lowercase letters, as shown below. If the IBPS finds that the IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration was written by someone else, in a different language, or in capital letters, the application would be nullified. Please read on to learn more about what is required for the IBPS Handwritten Declaration.
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2023: Key Points
Keep the following in mind while you fill out the application form for IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration Text:
- The Handwritten Declaration is between 50 and 100 kbs in size and 800 by 400 pixels in measurements.
- Capitalization is not required in the IBPS Handwritten Declaration.
- No other language than English will be permitted for the IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration.
- Only the person applying for the position of IBPS Clerk should fill out the IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration.
- Do your best to correctly and clearly write down the proclamation.
- Avoid making any typos or overwriting the content.
- Use a clean sheet of white paper to hand write the text of the IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration.
- Include a photo, signature, and left thumbprint with the handwritten statement you’re uploading.
Apply online:: Click here
Homepage Click here
FAQ IBPS Recruitment 2023::-
Online applications for the IBPS Clerk 2023 position will be accepted between July 1 and 21, 2023.
Candidates from the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Persons with Disabilities shall pay a reduced application cost of Rs.175/-.
The IBPS Clerk test does not accept applicants who have only completed high school, have a diploma or passed class 12th. A Bachelor’s degree is required of all applicants regardless of the field.
Unfortunately, the IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration form accepts only English.
Sorry, but you can only apply from one state.